Xiaomi is one of the best Smartphone Brand recently. It’s own UI which is MIUI and its latest version MIUI 8 has improved a lot. It has loaded with tons of new features and bugs fixes. But there is a bug in MIUI 8 which has been experienced by many users using mainly Redmi note 3 or Redmi 3s Prime. That Bug is Push Notifications. Alot of users are not getting timely notifications from app like whatsapp,hike and other apps. So here is our try to solve this bug which is personally tested.create
Follow below steps :-
1. Go to Settings>> Battery>> Manage Apps Battery Usage >> Click on Choose Apps>> Select the App >>- Click on No Restrictions or Turn off Background Restrict Activities in Manage Apps Battery Usage.
2. Go to Settings >> Permissions>> Autostart and than select the apps from which you want to receive notifications automatically.
3. Go to Settings>> App Notifications>>Turn the toggle for priority on.
4. Go to Settings>> Developer Options >> Memory Optimisation >> Turn it Off.
Developer Option – Turn On by Going into About phone >> MIUI Version >>Tap on it 8 times.
5. Menu ( left button ) to home, Select the App ->>- Pull Down to lock. Reboot Phone Daily and Manually start those apps to make sure that apps are being locked in background.
So If you have any problem still than comment down below, you’ll be helped.