The Redmi Note 5 Pro Fastboot mode can be accessed easily, referred as Bootloader. In this tutorial, you will know how to Boot Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Into Fastboot Mode. Bootloader is the main thing which runs as you start your Smartphone. Different Smartphone has different Mode to open Fastboot Mode and some Smartphone doesn’t even allow you to open Fastboot Mode. But in these days, having a locked Bootloader is like having technology bounded to some Extent. With Unlocked Bootloader, you are the sole owner of your mobile and can do any customization.
In most of the Xiaomi Phone you can boot your phone to Fastboot mode in few simple steps and then you can Unlock your Bootloader for more tweaks. After unlocking your bootloader you can install any rom by installing TWRP Recovery. Booting your Xiaomi phone into Fastboot mode has two methods. One of them is very easy, you can use anyone them.
Booting Redmi Note 5 Pro Into Fastboot Mode
- Turn Off your Smartphone.
- Wait for 10 seconds untill Smartphone turns off completely.
- Then Press and hold Power Button + Volume Down Button together.
- Don’t leave it untill you feel a vibration.
- After this, a Bunny appears on the screen repairing something.
- That all, You have entered Into FastBoot Mode
- You can now Unlock Your Bootloader for more tweaks.
This process is little bit long and you will have to install ADB in your computer. Use this method only if you are having a problem with your lock or volume buttons.
- Goto settings of your Smartphone and click on About Phone.
- Now click 7 Times On the MIUI version to enable Developer Option(If already enabled then move to next step).
- Go back to Setting and then select Accessibility=>Developer options and Enable USB debugging.
- Now move to your computer and download an application given below and extract it in your computer.
Adb Setup – Download
- Run the setup adb.exe as administrator.
- Just keep entering Y and press Enter(Do this thrice).
- Adb setup completed.
- Now connect your phone using USB and now open CMD.
- Write these commands in the cmd.
Enter adb devices and press enter and allow the USB option received in the Smartphone.
Your device will be shown as authorized in the CMD window.
Now Enter adb reboot bootloader and press enter.
- Your device will boot into fastboot Mode and you can see a Bunny in your Smartphone.
If you have any query mention it in the comment section. We will try to respond you ASAP!!!!