Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 5 Pro, referred as Camera Beast, running on Miui 9 Rom, which is having great customization. Xiaomi has released the upgrade Version of Miui 9, which is MIUI 10. It is now in Beta state but most of the Bug has been fixed. You Can Install MIUI 10 In Redmi Note 5 Pro Easily.
Miui 10 Beta Rom can be Directly flashed through the System Updater App. There is a lot of change in Miui 10. It’s Notification Panel, Sound Pannel and others have great customization. Supports Full-Screen Gestures, same as iPhone X which is very easy and fast to use. It has dual 4g Support, which means you are able to use 4g Volte simultaneously in both the sim cards, which is great. It has Face Unlock Features which is fast as compared to Miui 9.
Install MIUI 10 In Redmi Note 5 Pro
Miui 10 can be installed without Unlocking Bootloader as it is Public Beta Rom. But sometime Xiaomi stops the update and because of which Miui 10 cannot be installed without Unlocking Bootloader. So I have given both the method. Don’t worry about Anti Rollback Features, we will update you as soon as its alternative comes. First try Method 1, its easy and it will work.
- tech.trickscue is not responsible for any issue with your phone.
- Charge Your Phone to minimum 70%.
- Take a Backup of all your data, because all data will be deleted after Installation
- Download Miui 10 Global 8.7.26 – Miui 10 8.7.26 Redmi Note 5 Pro
1. Copy the downloaded the Miui 10 8.7.26 file in your phone storage and remember the location.
2. Open Phone Settings and then Click on About Phone.
3. Select System Updates.
4. Click on three dots option on Right Side.
5. Select Choose Update Package and then select the Miui 10 file where you copied it.
6. It will now decrypt and verify the file.
7. After verification, it will confirm you to proceed. Click confirm and proceed
8. Your Phone will Reboot and first boot may take some time, so don’t switchoff your phone.
9. MIUI 10 Has been Installed Successfully.
1. After Installing Twrp Recovery, don’t Reboot your Device because it will restore Stock recovery.
2. In TWRP Recovery Click on Wipe.
3. Select Advanced Wipe.
4. Select Cache, Data, System, Dalvik/Art Cache.
5. Now Swipe Right to Confirm.
6. Go back to TWRP and select Install.
7. Select the Miui10 File you downloaded from the above Link.
8. Swipe Right to confirm and wait for the Installation to Complete.
9. After that Select Clear Dalvik Cache and then Reboot System
10. Your Device will Boot (First boot up will take some time, Don’t reboot your phone).
11. After that setup, Mi Id and your Phone will Start.
Having Any Doubts, ask in the comment section, we will try to reply you ASAP.